If you have been referred for a Choose and Book Appointment recently. You will need to book your own hospital appointment. You will have been sent the paperwork to do this within 2 weeks.
Please contact the appointment centre details on section 2 on the enclosed paperwork and give details of both your reference number and password. You should then be able to arrange an appointment at your convenience at your chosen hospital.
If you have not heard from the hospital with an appointment, please contact the hospital directly quoting your reference number and password. Please see the direct telephone numbers for the hospitals as below as they manage their own waiting lists.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital 0121 371 7066
- Royal Orthopaedic Hospital 0121 685 4186
- Childrens Hospital 0121 333 9700
- Birmingham Treatment Centre 0121 507 4151
- Birmingham Eye Hospital 0121 507 6712
- Birmingham Women’s Hospital 0121 627 2786
Should you contact the e-referral service and there are no appointments available to book at your selected hospital, you will be put on that hospital waiting list for an appointment to be sent to you.
It is the hospital’s responsibility to ensure you receive an appointment. Please be assured that you are on the hospital waiting list and will be sent an appointment in due course.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the last page of your letter